Mr. Sebesta co-founded Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group with Ladson Montgomery in 1993. He specializes in corporate real estate consulting and transaction services in addition to overseeing a five member office team. Mr. Sebesta advises clients on real estate strategies whether growing, downsizing, acquiring or disposing. His strategies incorporate the client’s long term real estate objectives while maximizing flexibility and focusing on creating value for the user. He isalso a principal of PRG Development, a partnership active in investing in Jacksonville real estate.
Mr. Sebesta worked for Barnett Bank and a national commercial real estate developer prior to forming Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group.
- NAIOP, National Chapter, Board of Directors: 2003 - 2006
- NAIOP, Florida Chapter, Board of Directors: 2001 - 2010
- NAIOP, Jacksonville Chapter, President 1999, Board of Directors: 2000 - Present
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, Advisory Board: 1993 – Present
Awards and Recognitions
- NAIOP “Office Broker of the Year” Winner: 1995, 1998, 2010
- NAIOP “Transaction of the Year” Winner: 2004, 2009, 2011
- Baptist Health
- Rogers Towers Law Firm
- L’Arche Harbor House, Board of Directors: 2000 – Present
- San Jose Country Club, Board of Directors: 2008 – 2012
- The Blood Alliance, Board of Directors: 2010 - Present
University of Notre Dame
B.A. in Finance