Mr. Watson joined Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group in March 2014, as Executive VP for Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group’s South GA office. He specializes in Seller Representation, Tenant and Buyer site selection, Self-Storage Development and Brokerage, and Flex-Industrial Sales and Leasing. With 15 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, Mr. Watson has experience in all types of commercial assets. This experience combined with an expert knowledge of the South Georgia Market area, allows Mr. Watson to help fill requirements of all types of commercial real estate users and investors.
Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, Mr. Watson served as Head Broker in the Commercial Division of Hodnett Cooper Real Estate for 7 years, and brokered over $30 million in sales and leasing transactions during this time. He also has extensive development experience in commercial development and self-storage and flex-industrial investments.
In addition to earning an M.B.A. in Real Estate from the University of Georgia, Kirk also holds the designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), a designation that recognizes expertise in commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, asset management, valuation, and investment analysis. The CCIM designation is held by less than 1 percent of the commercial real estate professionals worldwide.
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker - State of Georgia
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Savannah-Hilton Head Commercial Alliance
- Self-Storage Association
- Brunswick/Glynn County Board of Realtors
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- 1994-2009 Christ Church, Frederica
- 2008-2010 Sea Palms Property Owner’s Association
- 2006 Leadership Glynn Graduate (Golden Isles C.O.C.)
- 2005-Present Chairman of Barrington Oaks H.O.A.
- St. Simons Community Church
University of Georgia: M.B.A.
Hampden-Sydney College: B.A Mgmt. Economics