Mr. Sutton joined Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group in October 2001. He specializes in the sale and leasing of retail properties and land. Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, Mr. Sutton has brokered transactions representing 860,000 square feet for a total consideration of $25 million. Recent transactions include the sale of 52 acres in the new Palm Coast Town Center, 100 acres at The World Commerce Center at the World Golf Village, 9.9 acres in Gainesville, Fla., and 1.2 acres at River City Marketplace.
Mr. Sutton spent four years in the Navy from 1968 through 1972, including a tour in Vietnam, and worked for IKON Office Solutions and Danka Industries in government sales prior to joining Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
Awards and Recognitions
- Top Five Broker Recognition: 2007 (Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group)
- Landry’s Restaurants
- Developer’s Realty Corp.
- Jax Metro Credit Union
- Past Exalted Ruler of B.P.O.E. Lodge #221
- Jacksonville BAMA Club, Vice President
- University of Alabama Alumni Association, Member
- E.A.A. Chapter #1379, Member
University of Alabama