Premier Tenant Advocate
Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group has extensive expertise in meeting any kind of tenant requirement. Through Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, we offer comprehensive services that range from strategic planning to project management. Regardless of a company’s position, we provide value added real estate services that meet our tenant’s changing needs. Whether your company is facing a near term lease expiration, is rapidly growing and needs to expand its facilities or is down-sizing and needs to dispose of surplus space, our real estate professionals can develop unique, creative strategies that go beyond typical brokerage services.
Discover ways to turn a profit by minimizing costs and maximizing returns on your investments.
- How to shed unnecessary real estate
- How to maximize the use of your space
- How to get in touch with the millennial workforce through CRE spend
- How to update your technology and consolidate your management approach
- How to prime your business for growth through your corporate real estate spend
Comprehensive Services, Creatively Applied
Our approach to tenant representation is the most expert and comprehensive methodology available in the marketplace. By utilizing a combination of sophisticated analysis and creative thinking, we craft real estate strategies for our clients and customers that enhance their business objectives. Upon completion of an assignment, Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group’s advisors remain intimately involved with the process ensuring that the client is satisfied with the result of our efforts. The firm also provides ancillary services, including lease auditing, project management and construction supervision.
Tenant Representation Services Include:
- Acquisition and Disposition
- Strategic Planning
- Site Selection
- Financial and Market Analysis
- Economic Incentive Analysis
- Comprehensive Lease and Sale Negotiations
- Lease Auditing
- Project Management
- Construction Supervision